Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ramadhan

Selamat berpuasa kepada semua umat Islam.. :) semoga ramadhan thn ni lebih baik dr yg sebelumnya.. :D

It's the 1st ramadhan for me without daddy around..it still fresh in mind where daddy wud be the 1 yg akan kejut me n afiq pagi2 for sahur..even when i dont wanna wake up for sahur he wud be forcing me to at least minum air kosong..kadang2 smpai dia akan bwk air msk bilik n suapkan so that i wud no matter wat sahur jugak..huhuhu :(

this year, there wud be no more voice from him gegarkan pintu bilik soh bgn..n usually ptg2 i wud teman him jln2 kt bazar eventho xbeli apape pn..cuci2 mata tgk makanan sementara nk tggu berbuka..n again there wud be no more bazar hopping for me this yr..ntah2 tgk bazar pn dah sebak... T_T

ayah, we miss u so much..i know u r in a better place now, but still..ur presence means so much to me..u were my bestest fren.. :( my life is empty since u left..yes, there r so many great things happened in the mean time but i still feel like theres something missing..it's u..n i miss u so much..happy ramadhan daddy..i promise i wud do the best i can for u.. :')

0 comments: