Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Letter for Daddy~

Dear dad,

It has been 3 months since u left. And i still feel ur warm skin when i touched u the day u went..

Dear dad,

I miss our conversations
I miss watching u having ur lunch
I miss bringing u to ur appointments
I miss how we always argue on silly things
I miss being ur stubborn little princess
I miss hearing u calling me name out loud
I miss when u always force me to eat
I miss when u always call me every minute asking what time i'm gonna be home

Daddy,

U were the only one who wud trust me when everybody is turning their back on me
U were the only person who wud listen to me when everybody else wudnt
U were the only person who knows all my dirty secrets n keep it from mama
U were the only person who knows my flaws n accept me for who i am
U were the only person who wud say "its ok..u'r gonna do great" when my confidence flown away from me
U were the only person who wud believe in me more than i believe in myself
U were the one who wud wait at the door with ur serious expression showing that u dont like me coming back late
U were the one who wud always give chances for me to say my reasons no matter how mad u were at that moment
U were the one who wud know everything bout me without having me telling u

Daddy,

Ur little princess is turning 24 in 2 days..shes not so little after all aite..
but she misses u so much..n she love u so much more than anything in this world~
but she knows that u r in a better place.. T_T

Happy Father's Day Ayah.. we miss u so much :(

Al-Fatihah~

2 comments:

Hellioz said...

ok jap
lu dgn alephent adek bradek ke ape?

al fatihah

iAmeFie said...

bkn la..hahha